• Put aside all attention previously given to short stories and poems to give my novels the attention (i.e. revisions) they deserve.
• Enforce a balance between my working life and my writing life so that my writing life isn’t all tuckered out when I finally get to sit down to write.
• Expand my interests in food writing.
• Master social networking as it relates to my writing and literary outreach lives.
• Read more, write more, BUT take fewer classes and travel less.
• Avoid people in my life who aren’t supportive of my writing life and my literary outreach career.
• Focus on work that pays.
What are your resolutions for 2009?